Below is a summary of the terms of purchase on Holyart.it. For more information contact us.
Dear Customer, Pulcranet Srl inform you, as for art. 13 of Legislative Decree No 196,of 2003, on how to treat the data you provide. Our website is operated by Pulcranet Srl, with headquarters in Via Monti Urali 28 - 42122 Reggio Emilia (RE), Italy. Back to index
Purpose and use of your information
I tuoi dati sono raccolti e trattati per finalità strettamente connesse all'uso del sito web, dei suoi servizi e all'acquisto di prodotti tramite il sito web. I tuoi dati personali potranno essere utilizzati anche in altre operazioni di marketing, comunque, in termini compatibili con tali finalità:
- To privide the service to purchase products and access to areas reserved for registered users of the website;
- To provide the service of sending the newsletter by e-mail, where specifically requested;
- To provide promotional services, products and initiatives of the website, if specifically requested;
- To provide customer service and answer to any of your questions;
- To provide the service of sending greeting cards customizable from the website along with the gifts you buy and send via website.
To carry out field studies or surveys as the calculation of the permanence of the users on certain pages of the website, your information will be treated completely anonymously or through other means that does not identify the person concerned. The above can be executed using paper or computer and / or telematics and using methods and procedures that ensure the security and confidentiality, anyway in accordance with applicable laws.
Holyart undertakes to treat such information as confidential and not to reveal to unauthorized persons or use them for purposes other than those listed here, unless explicit authorization requested on your part. Such data may be disclosed after signing a confidentiality agreement, to collaborators and employees responsible for their preservation and the conduct of activities described above, and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. Such information can be disclosed at the request of the authorities by law.
Back to index
Rights to the processing of personal data
Holyart informs you that it is your right to consent to the treatment of your data through one or more means of communication (e-mail, telephone, automated calling systems without human intervention or fax) for the above purposes in this report. Back to index
Manager and owner of the processing of personal data
Owner and manager of all users data on our website is: Pulcranet S.r.l., Via Monti Urali 28 - 42122 Reggio Emilia (RE) Italy.
Holyart inform you that your information may be disclosed to third parties only when it is necessary to follow the conclusion of the contract, such as Banca Sella, to proceed with electronic payment services at a distance if you decide to buy a product on our website, by credit card. Back to index
Agreement to the processing of your personal information
In regard to the processing of personal data, you can at any time and directly exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No 196 of 2003, including, in particular to know:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have also the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- lthe cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which are not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regarding their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part::
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending;
- aadvertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
In relation to these rights, take note that to contact the person responsible for processing the data you need to write to Holyart privacy office at:
Partita IVA: 03094930363
Via Monti Urali 28 - 42122 Reggio Emilia (Re)
tel: 0522 1722250 - fax : 0522 1722256